Sprinkler Grids / Fibreglass Fabric
The Ceiling for Your Trade Fair Stand
Sprinkler grids are required more and more often in trade fair and exhibition installations to enable the zones under the sprinkler equipment to be showered with water in the event of fire.
Sprinkler grids have B1 certification and are made of polyester or cotton fibre.
In special cases, we also supply A2-certified fibre-glass fabric.
All the above materials can also be digitally printed and thus be used as an element in the design of your stand.
Roll widths 1.50 m and 3.00 m
Larger formats are sewn together
- Sprinkler grid (B1 certificate, flame retardant)
- Netting (B1 certificate, Bundesmann water-penetration test for Austria)
- Fibreglass fabric (A2 certificate, incombustible)
- Textile sublimation printing (800 dpi, 6c)
- UV direct printing (1000 dpi, 8c)
Stapling edge strip
- Trade fair structures
- Fibreglass fabric (A2/incombustible) for zones with particularly critical fire protection conditions (e.g. airports or glazed buildings).